Onboard or Confined Space LED
Onboard or Confined Space LED systems feature 100G performance, DC power and are designed for high G-Force or confined small area applications.
High intensity, white-light LED engines with 5000K color corrected temperature. Instant on/off operation and DC electronic drivers eliminate light flicker/strobe during high speed imaging events eliminating the need for potentially problematic light system synchronization to the imaging system.
Additional features include:
- Compact size and light weight enables positioning in “confined” areas where fill lighting is critical; also ideal for static component testing to eliminate difficult shadow areas
- Ruggedized, sealed housing tested to 100Gs ensures reliable, trouble free operation
- Low power DC design allows direct operation of multiple units on sled or in-vehicle from standard 12V-24V DC power without need for heavy cables or power systems.
- Very low heat output ensures against negative heat effects on crash dummies and critical test components in static test applications
- Optional High-G battery/distribution unit power supply available